Does Yale offer a Federal Work Study Program?

Federal Work Study is available to undergraduate, graduate, and professional students who have federal eligibility as determined by the completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). If you are a current student, please check with your financial aid office to see if you qualify for funding under the Federal Work Study program.

Most campus jobs are available to all students regardless of their work-study or financial-aid status; see Student Employment's work-study FAQs for more information.